Integrate 2010: Uniting the World of IT
June 24-25, 2010 in Cleveland, OH
- Scott Ambler. IBM
- David Cannon, HP
- George Spalding, Pink Elephant
- Bob Balassi, Maryville Technologies
In spite of the unequivocal recognition of the need for Business - IT Alignment, the corporate IT departments continue to operate thru the silos of Enterprise Architecture, Application Development and Operations. In order to become a true business enabler, IT must not only deliver services fast but also ensure smooth and cost-effective operations. This requires a holistic approach to designing, delivering and managing IT services across the service lifecycle and mandates systematic integration of processes and tools across Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, and IT Operations.
Integrate 2010 aims to bring professionals from all silos of IT under one roof and draw attention to the critical yet often ignored area of integration of Enterprise Architecture (EA), Application Development (AD) and IT Service Management (ITSM).
An Essential Conference for Professionals in IT
Recent economic, regulatory, and technological events are creating new challenges and opportunities for Northeast Ohio business. Business and IT alignment is needed now more than ever to meet these challenges and capture new opportunities.
Integrate 2010: Uniting the World of IT brings the Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, and Operations disciplines together. Enterprise Architecture is essential to aligning IT with the business, and to establishing the direction for Application Development. This is an important conference for IT & Enterprise Architects as well as their stakeholders.
Scott Ambler has been and remains at the forefront of unifying IT disciplines. He is a thought-leader in Enterprise Unified Process (EUP), Enterprise Architecture, and Agile software development.
NEO-ITEA invites its members and friends to this important conference.
About Scott W. Ambler
Scott Ambler is a software engineer, consultant and author. Currently, he is the Practice Leader Agile Development at IBM Corporation in the IBM Methods group. He is the author of several books focused on the Unified process, Agile software development, the Unified Modeling Language, and CMM-based development. Notable books include: 1] Enterprise Unified Process: Extending the Rational Unified Process; and, 2] The Practical Guide to Enterprise Architecture (with James McGovern, Mike Stevens, James Linn, Vikas Sharan, and Elias Jo)
- Two content-rich days packed with insightful sessions by industry experts in EA, AD and ITSM
- Four keynotes - One each in the area of EA, AD and ITSM and one dedicated to the integration of these three areas
- Four tracks (four sessions per track) - One each dedicated to EA, AD and ITSM and one dedicated to the integration of these three areas
- A joint communique / manifesto extolling the principles of integration of EA, AD and ITSM to be released by industry experts
- Exhibitor area for vendors
- To be held within the Greater Cleveland area with target audience from OH, Eastern Michigan, Indiana and Western Pennsylvania
This conference is an incredible value at only $49.oo!
itSMFusa: Dhiraj Gupta, President
NEO-IASA: Joseph Starwood, Secretary
* * *